Despite the existence of other social networking sites like Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+, but Facebook is by far the most popular since its inception. In March 2013, Facebook reported that it had 1.11 billion people using the site each month around the world.
No matter you are an Online Marketer or a social network addict, you can’t overlook the fact that Facebook is the only social network that grows rapidly worldwide. Users on Facebook always keep watching for any kind of interesting stuff that meet their interest level, for this reason they subscribe official Facebook pages according to their interest. These days every business has its official Facebook page that are being used to brand business activities and popularizing the blog. This is how people are connected to brands…
So, if you haven’t created a Facebook page to make a social presence. Creating a Facebook page is the best possible thing you can do, it speaks out your culture and connect with the target audience worldwide. It derives traffic to websites but if you utilized them effectively it generates loads of monetize for your business and after creating Facebook page, the real work begins that is to get as many as “likes” for your new page.
To accomplish this, you need to do few things like : -
- Informative Content – For every user, most necessary thing is content and it must be informative that fills the user’s desired query completely. Post anything on Facebook pages should be informative.
- Promote business services through Facebook page – Today’s people mostly active on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and so on. That’s why every business entrepreneur wants to promote his business online. So, Facebook pages are best platform to promote your business services.
- Regularly with relevant posts – Any type of business you have need to maintain regularity with your posts on social network and should be relevant means completely related to your business to make your audience awake about your presence.
- Join groups and communities – Communities contain lots of people in one according to their interest. So, it’s a best way to promote business in groups or communities that are best and had lots of good gathering. And do check that group has active users as well.
- Contests – On Facebook pages, to grab the user attention make some plans and start some interesting applications or contests time-by-time so that people take interest. As if they found interesting, they called their friends and colleague to participate as well to win.
- Ads Campaign – If you noticed, when you are surfing your profile on Facebook or any other social network there are some small ads are flickered with some attractive pictures so that people clicks onto ad and visit the destination URL. These ads are run according to country specific, age limit, interests and some other factors. That’s why I suggest you to run Ads campaign which is most helping factor while promotion.
- Email List – Whenever anyone establish his business, there are so many contacts he made. After creating Facebook page for your business build an email list of people that is in your business and invite them to join your page.
- Offers some exciting benefits – If you want to convert your fans into terms of mouth promoters(sellers), offers some benefits like what is special in your product, how it is different with others, gave some discounts, no shipping charges etc. for you to promote you among others.
- Reward – When you run any contest s or anything like that need to gave some exciting rewards to the winning user. If reward is attractive and useful, more people wish to steal it and when more people reach you and take participate it make more business growth automatically.
- Use info graphics – Nobody’s want to read long text today and if you want to get user attention to depict yourself use graphics. Info graphics is a way to convey message through graphics instead of boring and lengthy text.
- Stay active – When user gets updates after liking your business page, surely he has some questions so be active all the time and do reply to the frequently ask questions by users on fan page.
- Tagging – If you really wants someone to remember you, tag them in your posts. But one thing always kept in mind, don’t do this again and again frequently as sometimes it reflects you badly and user got fed up and unlike the Fan page that’s make you in trouble.
- Achievements – Whenever you achieved something in your business journey or start something new, share these things with your users and also ask them to drop there reviews towards it.